AgileWorks Romania
14Apr/17Off

Agile Talks #1

Hi,

The first edition of Agile Talks wants to bring together people who are passionate about software development and agile methods.

We will have two talks of maximum 30 minutes and after that two Open Space slots for around one hours.

The event ends with a group retrospective and with some conclusions from the participants.

Agile Talks is a great opportunity to both learn from other people's experiences and discuss your own topics during the Open Space.


The talks for this session will be :

First Talk: Iulian Paduraru - Adopting Devops - Our journey. During this session I will share our experience of working in a DevOps way and how this affected the way we think and tackle current requests.

Second Talk: Flavius Ștef - Product Management vs. Product Ownership. Some descriptions of the Product Owner role concentrate on writing user stories and participating in various meetings. While useful, these activities should take up maybe 30% of a Product Owner’s time. In this session Flavius will talk about all the other 70% activities done by Syneto to successfully bring a product to the market.


Flavius Ștef is VP engineering at Syneto, where he leads the development of the company’s flagship product: Hyper 3000.

If you want to sponsor Agile Talks, please get in touch. Participants love having some drinks and some food in the evening so that can discuss the current burning matters with more energy.


Agenda:

18:30 - 18:45 Arriving, socializing
18:45 - 19:00 Introduction
19:00 - 19:30 Iulian Paduraru - Adopting DevOps - Our journey
19:30 - 20:00 Flavius Ștef - Product Management vs. Product Ownership
20:00 - 20:10 Break
20:10 - 21:00 Open Space - ask the speakers for more details or propose interesting topics
21:00 - 21:15 Retrospective, Closing

See you in May!

Filed under: Comments Off
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0)

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Trackbacks are disabled.